Rose Croxford Training, Qualifications & Experience
I am a qualified counsellor, sex therapist and EMDR trauma therapist. I am qualified and experienced in working with individuals and couples. I have many years of experience of working in the voluntary, public and private sectors. This includes working at Relate for five years. I began working for Relate Cornwall in 2005 as an individual and couple counsellor, mainly working with relationship and work issues. I started working at Relate Cornwall in 2007 as a Psychosexual Therapist. I have also previously worked elsewhere as a counsellor in Cornwall, in the community and in schools, including work for the Youth Service. I work affirmatively with LGBT clients. I now only work in private practice.
I have qualifications which include:
- BACP Accreditation
- COSRT Accreditation
- EMDR Europe Accredited Practitioner and EMDR Europe Accredited Consultant
- EMDR UK & Ireland Association trained to work with trauma in children and young people
- Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy Post Graduate Diploma from Hull University
- Relate Certified Counsellor
- Graduate Certificate in Couple Counselling from East London University
- Bereavement and Loss training with Cornwall Hospice Care and Penhaligon's Friends
- Children and adolescents Certified Counsellor
- PGCE from Sussex University and further advanced training on working with refugees and children who speak English as a second language from Reading University
- MA (Cantab) Genetics
- BA Biological Natural Sciences from Cambridge University
I am a Member of three professional bodies: COSRT, BACP and EMDR-UK & Ireland. I work within their ethical and professional standards.
Just CLICK HERE to visit www.cosrt.org.uk
Just CLICK HERE to visit www.bacp.co.uk
Just CLICK HERE to visit www.emdrassociation.org.uk
I offer supervision for counsellors & psychotherapists in Cornwall. I am a registered COSRT Supervisor and an EMDR Consultant. I encourage my supervisees to develop their careers, their professional portfolios as well as supporting them in developing their clinical work.
Help Building New Paths When Love Hurts
Counselling and Psychotherapy