Love Matters ~ Help building new paths when love hurts
About Sex Therapy
Psychosexual therapy helps individuals or couples to overcome issues with sexual problems. The first step is an initial session to talk through the most helpful way forward for you: sex therapy or something different.
The next step in sex therapy is a thorough assessment, with individual sessions for couples, to talk through your issues in detail. The assessment will give you a much better understanding of your problems. The assessment also gives me the information I need to design a bespoke program tailored specifically to your needs.
The program is based on a well structured CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) homework treatment plan that you do in the privacy of your own home and goes at your own pace. The program is well tried and tested sex therapy treatment that has success rates of 93%. Medical conditions are taken into account. Whilst 100% guarantees can't be given, if you are motivated you are likely to be very pleased with the outcome of sex therapy.
The most common sexual problems that sex therapy helps with include:
- Loss of interest in sex
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation
- Difficulty obtaining orgasm
- Pain during sexual activities
- Difficulty achieving penetration
I also work with a wider range of problems which includes:
- Sexual anxiety
- Sexual guilt & shame
- Not feeling normal with too much desire
- Discomfort or scary desires/ fantasies
- Desires considered unacceptable
- Desires that compromise relationships and/or intimacy
- Desires that become compulsive
- Sex addiction
- Sexual identity
- Cross dressing
- Intimacy and/or sexual relationship difficulties after childhood sexual abuse,a sexual assault or a trauma.
Help Building New Paths When Love Hurts
Counselling and Psychotherapy